Lakota Local Schools is proud to offer high speed wireless internet access throughout our campus. The wireless network LakotaGuest is available for guests to connect their personal devices to.
The LakotaGuest network is intended only for visitors and guests. Staff and students should connect to the LakotaStaff and LakotaStudent Wi-Fi networks respectively.
If you are using a device owned by the district, it should be connected to the LakotaData network. If the district-owned device is not connected to the LakotaData network, please contact the Technology Department for assistance.
iOS/iPadOS and Android Users
- Open the Settings app and navigate to Wi-Fi.
- Select LakotaGuest from the list of networks.
- When prompted, read and accept the network policy that appears.
- After approximately 30-60 seconds, you will be automatically connected to the network.
- Please note that you will be required to re-accept the network policy every 120 minutes.